LeafsTown

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Leafs vs Leafs

GP W L OT PTS GF GA
26 13 9 4 30 88 83

I just returned from watching the Leafs Live for the 5th time this season, and unfortunately the Leafs look worse now then when I first seen em Live vs. Florida in game 4 of the 2006/07 campaign.

Over of a quarter of the season has now passed, simply put, the honeymoons over. Have expectations got too high too fast, maybe, but that does not explain the disorganized manner in which this club has performed in the past couple games.

Maurice
McCabe
Gill
Pohl

Kubina
Stajan

I'm tired and discouraged, I will hold off my constructive criticism until tomorrow, stay tuned.



2006/07 games seen so far 3-2
Florida W 2-1 shootout
Colorado L 4-1
Atlanta W4-1
Islanders W 4-2
Bruins L 4-1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home